2009-02-28

From TLex



I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has been logging on. I’ve had over 10,000 hits in little over 4 months, which has been great to see. Many thanks; too, to everyone who has taken the time to sign my guestbook so far, I really appreciate all the kind comments.

Like my intro states, my blog is dedicated to fellow dive watch enthusiasts and as such can hopefully be a useful resource for you. I am continually thinking of new ways to improve the blog, but am just one man, so I will be putting together a little feedback form in the near future, in the hopes to get some suggestions from you my readers.

I am now a member of a Swiss press association so am guaranteed to get up to the minute news on pretty much all of the latest Swiss releases along with high definition images, far less need for ripping ! As well as this I have been getting to know many great dive watch makers and manufactures, thanks to you guys for providing me with great quality information to post here.

By way of a thank you to everyone I will be giving away free, a brand-new dive watch! More details to follow have a great weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

OceanicTime Archives