2008-12-24

A Christmas Turkey 'Momentus Atlan?'



© Bernard Matthews

TLex: So I guess if you're anything like me you have probably been wondering why it is that we only see divers from countries like Switzerland or Japan and why we haven't seen anything form, say Turkey! Well wonder no more, look no further, this could be your new grail. Istanbul based Momentus Watch company has the diver for you. I'm feeling Citizen Aqualand here. I have no idea about the quality but I think that someone should get one and try it out.

Aptly named the 1733D-01BA and 1733D-02BA the Momentus Diver gives nothing away not even the name on the dial; Atlantic, Atlantis, Atlanta, your guess is as good as mine. By the way, no offense meant to my friends in Turkey, with regard to the 'Christmas Turkey' reference just a little play on words and my poor British humor! Happy Holidays Everyone!


© Momentus Watch


© Momentus Watch

Stainless Steel Case
Special Rubber Band with n.d. limits
Turnable Bezel
Water Resistant 20ATM (Approx. 200 meters)
Screw Crown & Caseback
Depth Display to 80 meters
Date & Calendar
Chronograph
Alarm
Water & Air Temperature
Log Data for 4 Last Dives
Low Battery Warning
Price 456$


No comments:

Post a Comment

OceanicTime Archives