2017-12-28

OLIVER NEWTON & Co. CORIUM [what the HELL for LEATHER]

They say any publicity is good publicity, so to the folks at Oliver Newton & Co. please forgive my motives for sharing your new creation with my good readers but it wasn’t exactly because I was enamored by the prospect of a leather bound diver’s watch.



They also say that there's more than one way to skin a cat and I’d agree, but how many successful ways are there to shod the dial of diver’s watch? Brass, enamel, mother of pearl – yes please. Meteorite – not for me, thanks. Leather – hell no!

However if you do fancy getting your leather on and can overlook the otherwise largely derivative style of the watch then the Corium might make an interesting prospect.



But for me, this is crime against humanity and the poor bloody cow that gave up his hide. ;)

Its spec. includes 200 meters of water-resistance and a Swiss ETA 2824-2 automatic movement. Follow the link HERE for more.

http://olivernewtonwatches.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

OceanicTime Archives