2010-10-10

PROMETHEUS Manta Ray (rendering)

By TLex Here's a 3D rendering of the upcoming Prometheus Manta Ray, which is expected to be finalized soon. The technical details are still subject to small adjustments. Notice the drilled holes in the bezel for its quick bezel changing system with hex-bolts; not the first time I've seen this; another new dive watch company (stay tuned) that I am currently working with will use the same system, which in my opinion is far preferable to the traditional pop-on pop-off method; I remember how badly I damaged my Kazimon Funfhundert whilst trying lever its bezel off, it got very messy and I had to send it back, hopefully Kazimon has since forgiven me. ;)



* 316L Stainless steel case, brushed finish
* Case Diameter 44 mm
* Lug width 22 mm
* ETA 2824-2 or Sellita SW200 movement
* C3 Superluminova
* 316L Stainless steel bezel (unidirectional, 120 clicks)
* Easy interchangeable Bezel system with hex bolts
* 1001 meters water resistant
* Flat Sapphire Crystal with inner A/R coating
* Swiss Made

No comments:

Post a Comment

OceanicTime Archives