By TLex The new Prometheus Manta Ray will be the first new Prometheus model to be unveiled with their brand new logo. Prometheus Watch Company's new evolved logo will be used in all their future watch collections, the Manta Ray included.
The watch will come in 2 dial colors; black and white with a number of different variants of each. The new logo is a great improvement; it's younger, more contemporary and will work better on a watch dial.
As for the Manta Ray I really can't decide which one I like better; there's not a version that doesn't appeal to me. Roger Santos, the Portuguese designer who created this model, no doubt following the mantra 'less is more'. Prometheus right on track for another hit. Below some initial watch specs.
* 316L Stainless steel case, brushed finish
* Case Diameter 44 mm
* Lug width 22 mm
* ETA 2824-2 or Sellita SW200 movement
* C3 Superluminova
* 316L Stainless steel bezel (unidirectional, 120 clicks)
* Easy interchangeable Bezel system with hex bolts
* 1001 meters water resistant
* Flat Sapphire Crystal with inner A/R coating
* Swiss Made