NICK: Don't know, Tom. Seems expensive.
Well this seems to be a waste of my time.
That is 900 nicker in any shop you're lucky enough to find one in, and you're complaining about 200?
What school of finance did you study?
It's a deal, it's a steal.
It's sale of the f*****g century!
In fact f**t it Nick, I think I'll keep it.
By TLex Some fitting dialogue from the movie 'Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels'. Any Guy Ritchie fans? Never mind! Maybe I can interest you in the HELIX Okto . . .
* 47mm / 70s styled vintage / brushed or PVD Ss case
* Swiss Quartz movements
* Huge domed Sapphire Crystal with AR on inside
* Hefty, beautifully constructed Ss bracelets / divers extension
* Super Luminova ® applied hands and markers
* 300m, 900ft or 30ATM Water-resistance
* Only 300 pieces of each version made
* Production has stopped, there will be no more
* Prices from 90USD (non Chrono) to 25OUSD (PVD Chrono)
Kenmarwatches.com still have some left. I have absolutely NO affiliation with Kenmar Watches, but myself and a few friends have taken advantage of what is in my opinion a pretty good deal and they seem to flying out door pretty fast!