2009-07-31

LINDE WERDELIN Hard Black DLC II (with a hint of yellow)

By TLex Did I say yellow? I meant lemon! Talking of which, why not have a tall glass of chilled water (with a hint of lemon)? It will offer plenty of refreshment on a hot summer's day.



Feeling refreshed? I know I am. I have one by my keyboard as I'm typing this ;)

Now let Linde Werdelin offer you something
equally refreshing. Their new Hard Black DLC II (with a hint of yellow) is bound to cool you down this summer!



From LINDE WERDELIN Following the success of the first series, Linde Werdelin launches the Hard Black DLC II, a model based on the One with a new case finish, which ensures an even tougher DLC coated case. The color contrast of the all black case, hands and indexes against the bright yellow luminous hour markers and strap stitching adds to the unique allure of Linde Werdelin watches.

The new series, retailing at €4,920, is limited to 88 pieces and is available to pre-order on Lindewerdelin.com or from any LW authorized retailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OceanicTime Archives