The OceanicTime Special Edition is back and this time in the form of a stunning bespoke artisanal deep divers watch, hand-crafted in Grade 5 Titanium by Gruppo Ardito of Italy.
Gruppo Ardito is one of the hottest new artisan dive watch brands to come out of Italy. You could say, a kind of Germano & Walter meets Ennebi.
The Kraken 5000M OceanicTime SE is based on their flagship diver, the KRAKEN – only with some special upgrades that take the watch to the next level in terms of looks and performance.
Initially only 10 pieces are planned as we want to keep the watch super exclusive. Its special features include:
* an increased water-resistance from 4000m to 5000m
* a black DLC-coated fixed bezel with contrasting silver hex-screws
* a black DLC-coated crown
* 6x black DLC-coated caseback screws
* a specially designed caseback sporting the OceanicTime diver icon in black
* a simplified dial layout minus the minute track
* OceanicTime diver icon in white between 10 and 11 o’clock on the dial
* an articulated rubber divers strap
* a black DLC-coated roller buckle
The GRUPPO ARDITO Kraken 5000M OceanicTime SE is priced 1880€ + VAT + shipping
Optional extras include:
* a handmade Italian sharkskin strap supplied with a standard 24mm buckle + tubes to turn the roller buckle from 20mm to 24mm. 145€
* a solid CuSn12 Bronze alloy, fixed bezel. 170€
Please CONTACT Fabio of Gruppo Ardito to reserve yours now – and as always; first come first served.
BTW, the above renders were mocked-up to show how the watch will look. Obviously the finished product will be 100%. Thanks for looking!