2016-07-30

SEIKO Prospex Marinemaster 300 LIMITED EDITION

So what do you think, my European friends, is this to your liking? This is new Seiko Prospex Marinemaster 300 ref. SLA015, based on the SBDX017, Seiko’s entry-level high-end diver – made specifically for the European market.

Personally, I’m not digging it at all – but that’s because I’m not European anymore – I’m British! Okay, I’m kidding, about not being European! I’m sure this looks much better in person but the color is still a little fruity for me.



Its spec. is as the regular Marinemaster 300, so that’s a 44mm Stainless steel case housing a Seiko the 8L35 automatic movement and 300 meters of water-resistance. The dial which is an aquamarine blue has a radial wave-pattern and is complimented by a copper-toned handset.

The new SEIKO Prospex Marinemaster 300 Ref. SLA015 is a Limited Edition of just 200 pieces and is priced 2300€ from selected Seiko retailers in Germany.

More of a Seiko traditionalist? You might prefer this, the SEIKO Automatic Diver's PADI.

https://www.seiko-watch.co.jp/prospex/

1 comment:

OceanicTime Archives