2016-05-24

Officina Subacquea ARGONAUTH

By TLex I must admit, I don’t know that much about Offcina Subacquea. I came across them through Facebook either from an advertisement of by someone adding me to a group.

This is what I do know. The Italian dive watch brand is headed up by a Fabrizio Vallesi’s whose love of the diving combined with the use of modern dive watch technologies has resulted in the Argonauth –

Its specifications include: a 47mm in diameter case with: curved Sapphire crystal, a unidirectional bezel, a screwdown cashback and crown positioned at 4 o’clock and a water resistance of 1200 meters.



Power comes from a Swiss made, Sellita SW200 automatic movement. Looks pretty cool – always nice to see something different! ;)

Like black lumed hands and markers? Check out the latest OceanicTime SE!

http://www.officinasubacquea.it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

OceanicTime Archives