2015-11-28

H2O Watch KALMAR I 2016 CUSTOMIZATION is still KING

By TLex The king is dead, long live the customization king! It’s the watch the started it all, the one that put H2O Watches on the map; FIRST introduced in 2010;



after 5 years the KALMAR I is making a return, next month and it promises to be even better than the original thanks to a few design and engineering tweaks!



I’m sure that customization will once again play its role in the Kalmar I 2016’s launch, but apart from that here are the few details that I can share with you:



The watch will have a 3000 meter water-resistance Stainless steel case with a display caseback in its standard configuration.



Pre-orders will start at the beginning of December 2015 with a pre-order package that will include: 3 bezels and 3 crown guards in Ss, DLC and Bronze.



Expected delivery is January 2016. Stay tuned for more soon . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

OceanicTime Archives