By TLex We know all too well about those pesky manufacturing delays that can arise in the middle of an already long wait for a pre-order.
As Stuckx had to wait longer than expected for some of the ROCK's components (especially the dial), they decided to use of the time delay to their advantage -
by adding a new feature that they had actually wanted to incorporate into the RocK all along while rewarding their pre-order customers with a free upgrade!
They decided to change the bezel's Titanium relief to one with lumed markers under a very thick Sapphire bezel insert.
So existing pre-orders customers will get the RocK with the new Sapphire bezel for the old pre-order price of 495€excl. VAT (599 incl. VAT).
The new pre-order price will be 577€excl VAT (699 incl VAT). The final price after the pre-order period will be 660€excl. VAT (799 incl. VAT).
A deposit of 250€(206 excl. VAT) will be required for pre-orders.
Stuckx are awaiting the pre-production samples, which are due any day, now. After okaying the samples -
they will immediately proceed with the first small series production that should take maximum of 8 weeks.
Just as before, pre orders can be ordered via www.stuckx.com
Deposit customers will receive regular updates about the production process by email and/or Stuckx FACEBOOK page.
Full Stuckx RocK Specifications can be found, below . . .
- Titanium grade 2 lug-less case in blasted finish
- Lug-to-lug 52mm
- 44,8 mm diameter at the top
- 21mm high from case back to sapphire top
- 1000m Water resistance
- 5 Color combinations
- Swiss ETA 2824 automatic movement
- C3 Luminova on hands & indices
- Sapphire bezel insert with C3 Luminova and black lume markers underneath
- 6mm thick sapphire crystal with AR coating (inside)
- 4mm thick screw-in type case back
- 120 clicks uni-directional bezel
- Will be supplied with dedicated leather Zulu strap 24mm wide
- Leather Zulu/Nato up to 3 mm thickness will fit
- Watch comes in a luxury watch box
- 24 Months warranty