By TLex Crepas have made a few changes to their forthcoming flieger watch, the the TC.3 that they would like you to know about.
Here are the changes . . .
- All gloss paint has been changed to matte
- The blue color has been toned down so that it is now closer to blue/grey
- The blue paint on the seconds pointer has now been changed to BGW9 lume.
When Crepas designed the TC.3 family of watches, they wanted a pilot-style watch of the type that any professional diver would like to own. For this type of watch, its divers features are really excellent, better than some so-called 'true divers'!
The TC.3 has been dubbed a 'poor man's Bremont' by some, and in fact Crepas are quite proud of this compliment. I can see some B&R influences, myself. Nevertheless it's another cracking model from Crepas! Please, see below for key features and measurements of the TC.3
· Swiss made ETASA 2824-2 movement.
· Hours, minutes, seconds, date and manual 60 minutes counter.
· Water-resistant up to 200 meters.
· Anti-magnetic: 70.000 A/m
· 10 layers of anti-reflective treatment.
· TC3.3 numbered edition.
· Case, crowns, case back cover and bezel made of 316L quality Stainless steel.
· Sapphire crystal.
· I-ring gasket made of Tefzel and O-ring gasket made of Viton.
· Straps made of nylon.
· SuperLuminova BGW9 on hands, dial and bezel.
· Bezel outer diameter: 40.00mm
· Bezel inner diameter: 34.50mm
· Case diameter: 43.00mm
· Thickness: 13.70mm
· Length: 48.00mm
· Crystal thickness: 1.80mm
· Crystal diameter: 35.00mm
· Distance between lugs: 22mm
· Crowns diameter: 7.00mm
· Outer bezel thickness: 1.80mm
· Case back cover thickness: 2.00mm
· T·a·c·t·i·c·o genuine leather folder.
· Custom Nylon strap.
· Cordura and leather strap.
· Warranty card.
· Straps tool.
· Extra spring bars.
Delivery of the TC.3 will be between December and January 2015. Follow the link embedded below for more details on this and other models from T·a·c·t·i·c·o