Here's a preview of the forthcoming Kalmar 2 from H2O Watches. Whilst its design incorporates much of the original Kalmar's DNA, it has evolved to be an even more diverse looking watch and has been engineered so that it can be worn more comfortably by more people.
Here are some of the Kalmar 2's key features. Pre-orders starts in April . . . .
* Powered by a proven workhorse, a Swiss made ETA 2824 automatic movement
* 316L Stainless steel case with 3000m of water-resistance
* Double domed Sapphire crystal following the curvature of the bezel and inlay
* 3 bezels: one solid with 2 inlay types plus a further 4 bezel inlays
* 16 dials with 7 handsets in 2 shapes Kalmar (original) and Kalamr 2
* Main case diameter: 42.50mm / bezel diameter: 44.20mm
* Height: 13.50mm without crystal / overall length: 53.40mm