By TLex Introducing the new CREPAS L'océan 1200M, inspired the holy grail of vintage dive watches, the ultra rare and exotic Z.R.C 300m from the late 60s.
Crepas have come full circle with L'océan 1200M to the Le Grand philosophy; a 1200M water-resistant diver with an ultra vintage style made using materials at the forefront of the watchmaking industry.
However this time round they enlisted the help of their Facebook followers to help them decide upon some of the watches key watches features such as: case back, bezel and crystal types.
The L'océan 1200M is true to Crepas form an upgrade of the original design: stronger, bigger and dare we say - more beautiful! This is first time Crepas has made a watch with a blue dial.
They also had a mission to produce this, their 4th release at a more affordable price, which they have managed to do without compromising the quality of the watch.
The new model CREPAS L'océan price is 619 euros plus Spanish VAT (21%) until December 15th 2013 and 669 euros plus VAT for reserves until January 15th 2014. Outside EU customers do not pay Spanish VAT.
The new CREPAS L'océan will be only for sale until January 15th 2014. It will be a Limited Edition of the same number of reserves made until that moment.
- Bezel diameter: 42,00mm
- Case width: 42,50mm
- Thickness: 14,50mm
- Length: 49,00mm
- Glass thickness: 3,80mm
- Glass diameter: 32,00mm
- Width between lugs: 24,00mm
- Crown diameter: 8,00mm
- Bezel thickness: 3,15mm
- Case back cover thickness: 3,00mm
- Mid case, bezel, crown, caseback cover in 316L steel brushed and polished.
- Glass and bezel insert made of sapphire.
- I-ring and O-rings gaskets made of Tefzel and Viton.
- Custom steel bracelet with deployant clasp with inner extension system.
- SuperLuminova C3 on dial, hands and bezel.
- Swiss automatic mechanical ETASA 2824-2.
- 120 atm waterproof/1200 meters. Crown and case back cover screwed.
- Anti-magnetic: 4800A/m
- Anti reflective coated on inner side sapphire crystal.
- 120 positions bezel with insert with 60 divisions to estimate the diving time.
- Brushed dial.
- Ergonomic design for maximum comfort.
- Automatic helium valve for saturation diving.
- Clasp with security pushers and extensible function for wet suit
- Crown placed at 6 hour position for a comfortable diving.
- Screwed bars.
- High brightness of phosphorescent elements for readability in the dark.
- Numbered limited edition.
- Delivered in a custom waterproof suitcase (IP67).
- Rubber and nylon straps pending to design.
- Cleaning cloth, screwdrivers, extra bars, warranty card and booklet.