By TLex Introducing the new RM 028 'Orange Flash'! In my opinion this has to be the nicest iteration of the RM 28 Diver to date. I'm digging the name, too. I'm not sure what happened with the previous RM 28 BROWN, though - looked like a bad at the tanning salon!
The RM 028 Orange Flash comes with a DLC-treated Titanium case, a black rubber divers strap with a Titanium DLC buckle. There are plenty of orange details on the bezel, dial and the rehaut - hence the name. The watch comes with the same RM automatic-winding 'skeleton' movement of the original model with an integrated variable geometry rotor. It has a water-resistance of 300m.
The watch forms parts of RM, Europe's new collection of Limited Editions that will be available from RM Boutiques and official retailers in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States). It is a Limited Edition of 10 pieces.
- Mechanical automatic movement
- Dimensions: 47.00 mm x 14.60 mm
- Rotor with variable geometry
- Power reserve: 55 hours
- Water resistant to 300 meters
- Barrel arbor – in AP 20 steel
- Balance: GLUCYDUR, 4 arms, inertia moment 4.8 mg cm2, angle of lift 53º
- Frequency: 28,800 vph (4 Hz)
- Stem with three positions: manual winding, time setting, date adjustment
- Limited edition of 10 pieces