2012-12-10

STEINHART Marine Chronograph Edizione BRONZO

By TLex Sorry folks, I ballsed up - all 55 pieces have already sold out! The wonderful Marine Chronograph Edizione Bronzo from Steinhart was on my schedule to post since last week, only it sold out before I got a chance to give you a heads up.



So as I hang my head in shame and you sit there lamenting over what could have been, I thought I best tell you about some its lovely features anyway . .



This is basically a bronze version of the Marine Chronograph BLUE that was released early this year. The watch is based on the Pre-Vendome PANERAI 1993 Mare Nostrum, a very lovely Italian naval watch.



Special features include: a 48mm aged bronze watch case with LE # lug engraving. Its water-resistant is minimal, no showers or swimming. It has green sandwich dial and is powered by a Swiss made ETA Valjoux 7753 top certified chronometer.



It is presented on a handmade, vintage buffalo leather brown strap with LE # and a signed bronze Pre-V buckle.



Follow the link HERE for further details . . .

1 comment:

  1. I too missed the launch of this watch. I I had seen it sooner, might Have bought it. It has so much going for it - the leather band, the green and black face playing off of the bronze case. The wonderful shape of the pushers. I think this would have been a keeper for me.

    ReplyDelete

OceanicTime Archives