2012-01-17

KADLOO Windward MASTER

By TLex Introducing the KADLOO Windward MASTER. Its 45mm Stainless steel case has a water-resistance of 200m and is fitted with a sapphire crystal and a uni-directional rotational divers bezel. Check out the font used for the elapsed dive time scale - the 2s, 3s and 5s are quite terrible.


The watch case features an exhibition caseback, which affords a view onto a Swiss made Valjoux 7750 automatic chronograph caliber. Functions include time, day and date. The dial, which comes in three color variants is with SuperLuminova applied hour markers.


I first saw these watches almost a year ago at the Basel fair. I'm not sure why I didn't get round to posting them until now. It could have been because Kadloo as brand doesn't really interest me, the watches bare far too many borrowed design elements for my liking.


Having said that, I can't really find fault with their use of color; it's always nice to see brown being used and blue and orange / yellow alway work beautifully together. Nor can I find fault with the good looking handset - wait a minute, yes, I can, there won't be nearly enough lume . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

OceanicTime Archives