From RM To celebrate Richard Mille's close collaboration with Dubail, a long established fine watch retailer in Paris, the watchmaker has designed a limited edition timepiece, the RM 028 Dubail.
Dubail is renowned for selecting exclusive watches for their clients who will now have access to the Richard Mille limited edition automatic divers watch. Twenty watches will have a titanium case with a DLC black treatment and an extra seven pieces will be available in red gold. All limited edition models have a unique dial which is engraved with Dubail’s prestigious name.
The RM 028 boasts an automatic-winding skeleton movement with an integrated variable geometry rotor, an exclusive Richard Mille concept which allows the automatic winding to adapt to the wearer’s activity. The round case of the RM 028 conceals a considerable amount of technical achievements. Indeed only this shape guarantees water resistance of 300 meters (30 ATM). This is achieved with a tripartite case construction, torque screws, and complete integration of the lugs into the case system.
The RM 028 Dubail Limited Edition is exclusively available from Dubail, one of the most highly renowned watch boutiques in France, who have been dedicated to the most fascinating art of watch making for the last 35 years.
* Skeletonized automatic winding movement
* Diameter: 47.00 mm x 14.60 mm
* Rotor with variable geometry
* Power reserve: circa 55 hours
* Water resistant to 300 meters
* Barrel arbor – in 20AP steel
* Balance: Glucydur, 4 arms, inertia moment 4.8 mg.cm2, angle of lift 53º
* Frequency: 28,800 vph (4 Hz)
* Balance spring: ELINVAR
* Shock protection: INCABLOC 908.22.211.100 (transparent)
* Escapement wheel jewels: Rubifix (transparent)
* Stem with three positions: manual winding, time setting, date adjustment
* Limited edition of 20 pieces in DLC, 7 pieces available in red gold