2011-04-02

HYDROSCAM 100m

By TLex No, it's not another iteration of CLERC's new Hydroscaph Chrono, take a closer look; it is in fact a new model from Swiss Legend that I spied (literally, I was sent by a very interested party) at Baselworld 2011. When I took out my camera to photograph the watch, a gentleman behind me who later turned out to be Swiss Legend's sales director told me that I was not permitted to take photographs . . .

He even claimed not to recognize my legitimate photography license on my press pass. Maybe he was afraid that I was another watch manufacturer who had aims on his original design! Anyway after a polite exchange of words he eventually conceded. They say that imitation is the highest form of flattery, I'll let you decide!



© OceanicTime

No comments:

Post a Comment

OceanicTime Archives