From ORIS Timely help for the Great Barrier Reef - Swiss watch manufacturer Oris has joined forces with the Australian Marine Conservation Society (AMCS) to help protect and preserve the Great Barrier Reef - the world’s largest reef system - by launching a limited edition diver’s watch. CHF 50 from each watch sold will be donated to AMCS.
The Oris Great Barrier Reef Limited Edition is an unusual and desirable Oris diver’s watch with a quality mechanical movement and a host of attractive design features.
The clear blue waters around the reef are reflected in the blue dial with its wave pattern and the hands and indices glow in contrasting 'Dark Orange' Superluminova – one of the last colours to disappear underwater.
Keen divers will love the high water resistance of 100 bar/1000m. The crown and helium valve on the left of the case give the watch a quirky, but practical and professional look and feel.
Presented in a collector’s set with a choice of straps, the Oris Great Barrier Reef Limited Edition is Oris’ way of helping to protect one of the world’s natural wonders: with a natural wonder of its own.
Oris Great Barrier Reef Limited Edition Ø 47.00 mm Ref: 643 7609 8585 Set
* Automatic mechanical movement. Centralised hour and minute displays. Small second display at 4 o’clock. Date display at 6 o’clock.
* Multi-piece stainless steel case with stainless steel crown and manual helium valve. Water resistant to 100 bar/1000m.
* Case back with AMCS logo.
* Unidirectional rotating bezel with minute scale.
* Domed sapphire glass with inner anti-reflective coating.
* Blue dial with wave pattern and applied Superluminova indices.
* Nickel hands with “Dark Orange” Superluminova inlay.
* Rubber strap or multi-piece stainless steel bracelet, both with stainless steel folding clasp and adjustable strap lengthening system.
* Presentation set with neoprene zip case, keyring with AMCS logo, diver’s log book and limited edition certificate.
* Limited to 1000 pieces. Limited edition number engraved on case side at 3 o'clock.