Diver’s watches must meet the highest requirements in terms of reliability and robustness. So it’s no wonder they place high demands on design, construction and material. That’s why many divers rely on our watches. And they also appreciate the many benefits provided by the U 200 (EZM 8).
For example, connoisseurs swear by the seawater-resistant case made of German submarine steel, the captive bezel hardened with TEGIMENT-technology and the patented Ar-dehumidifying technology that provides enhanced freedom from fogging.
With characteristics like these, the U 200 is a perfect addition to our renowned collection of U 200 models. At the same time, this model fulfills the wish of many customers for a diver’s watch with a smaller diameter (37 mm) and lower weight – without compromising on functionality!
· Diver’s bezel with TEGIMENT-technology and therefore especially scratch-resistant
· Diver’s bezel with black hard coating on background with TEGIMENT-technology (SDR)
· Tested based on European diving equipment standards and certified by Germanischer Lloyd Hamburg
· Pressure resistance to 2.000 m water depth (= 200 bar) certified by Germanischer Lloyd Hamburg
· Watch case, crown and pusher made from high-strength seawater-resistant German submarine steel
· Captive diver’s bezel with minute ratcheting
· Sapphire crystal glass
· Ar-dehumidifying technology enhances functional reliability and freedom from fogging
· Functionally reliable at temperatures between – 45 ºC and + 80 ºC
· EZM Design for best readability
· Low pressure resistant
Caliber ETA 2824-2
Movement winding Automatic
Bearing jewels 25
Case material German submarine steel
Crystal Sapphire crystal glass
Case back Solid
Pressure resistance 200bar
Diameter of case 37.0mm
Watch thickness 14.0mm
Band lug width 18mm