2009-12-27

OceanicTime FANS



From TLex Here’s your chance to get hold of one of these copies of Dive Watch 1958-2008, a FANTASTIC Japanese publication that catalogs pretty much every dive watch of note produced over a 50 year period, it's brimming with lovely images and plenty of info. Plus it’s just plain cool and would look the biz on anyone’s coffee table. I will have your copy sent to you FREE by express mail.

All you need to do is become a fan of OceanicTime on Facebook ,or for those who don’t have a facebook account become follower on blogger. Of course if you’re a fan and a follower that would be even GREAT!

When you’ve done that drop me a quick email to let me know and tell me who you are. Email to OceanicTime@oceanictime.net, with the header ‘I'm an OceanicTime Fan’.


I will make a draw exactly one month from now, GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

OceanicTime Archives