2009-10-03

ENNEBI Fondale for OceanicTime

By TLex Something very remarkable is on the way to me from Prato in Italy. My new custom made ENNEBI Fondale. Special features include; Ennebi logo dial, new thicker crown, tan calfskin strap with new signed Ennebi buckle, black sharkskin strap with vintage Panerai buckle, olive wood box and custom OceanicTime engraved case back.

When Alessandro Bettarini of Ennebi sent me these images I had to take a moment to collect myself and pick my jaw up off the floor. My sincere gratitude to Alessandro, Luciano, Lapo and everyone else at Ennebi . . .




© ENNEBI (Click To Enlarge Image)



© ENNEBI (Click To Enlarge Image)



© ENNEBI (Click To Enlarge Image)



© ENNEBI (Click To Enlarge Image)



© ENNEBI (Click To Enlarge Image)



© ENNEBI (Click To Enlarge Image)



© ENNEBI (Click To Enlarge Image)



© ENNEBI (Click To Enlarge Image)



© ENNEBI (Click To Enlarge Image)



© ENNEBI (Click To Enlarge Image)

No comments:

Post a Comment

OceanicTime Archives