By TLex I'm still waiting on some decent images of this one. It looks interesting, very toolish!
From RSW RSW new Diving Tool model enters the small circles of exclusive diving watches. The diver's watch remains in its robustness and reliability the sports watch 'par excellence'. Diving Tool with its strong and very masculine contemporary case fully marries this saying. The unidirectional rotating bezel is with graduated scale measuring the duration of immersion.
Water resistant to 300 meters with a Screw down crown, Diving Tool is available in 2 versions for everyday use with an extraordinary chronograph and a 3 hands and date execution for perfect readability under extreme water conditions. The Diving Tool line is presented in solid stainless steel and in black PVD treatment.
• 4050 Chronograph
• Diameter: 46.20 mm height: 16.45 mm length including horns: 53.60 mm
• Solid steel or with black PVD treatment
• Sapphire crystal
• Back case with screws
• Water Resistance: 300 meters
• RSW automatic mechanical (ETA 7753)
• RSW automatic mechanical (ETA 2824-2)
• Chronograph with 3 counters.
• Hours, minutes, seconds and date (3h).
• Black, blue and orange
• Rubber, black or brown calfskin and alligator leather straps with steel or black PVD pin buckle.