2011-04-04

ANDROID Divemaster Silverjet 500

By TLex I pretty much checked out every single brand whilst I was at Basel; yes, even the 'Shop NBC brands' like Invicta, Swiss Legend and Android, who were exhibiting for their first time there. I rarely cover these brands, who in fact produce numerous divers models, reason being apart from the ridiculous names they are usually given like Predator-Robo-Diving-Enforcer-500 and the such, but because I find the look of most of their offerings at best crass and over-designed. This is without getting into the Chinese made Swiss branded debate!



So what did I think of the first ANDROID diver I had ever handled? I have to admit I was quite impressed. Looks-wise a fairly sedate design not too dissimilar to a SEIKO Monster, size and weight was good, this is a 50mm model. Interesting sandwich case construction with water-resistance up to 500 meters. The watch was even housing Miyota's new 9015 with hacking feature. The price, a very reasonable circa 300USD. Not least of all the watches were introduced to me by an attractive woman!


© OceanicTime

No comments:

Post a Comment

OceanicTime Archives