2016-12-30

VERTIGO Diver ONE V2

This looks like it could be pretty good value for money. This is the new Diver One V2 from Vertigo watches which is just become available for pre-order.




I can’t say that I know much about the Italian based dive watch brand other than their geographical location. They tagged me on Instagram so I thought I’d share one of their projects with everyone.




The Diver One V2 has 42mm in diameter 316L Stainless steel case; lug-lug is 49mm while lug width is 22mm.

It has all the features that one might expect to find on a diver: a 120-click unidirectional bezel, a sapphire crystal, a screwdown caseback and crown and 300 meters of water-resistance.



Power comes from a mechanical Seiko NH35 automatic movement. The dial which comes in either black or blue is with C1 SuperLumiNova.

Its pre-order price is a very reasonable 170euro.

http://www.vertigowatches.com/home/en/

No comments:

Post a Comment

OceanicTime Archives