2012-01-02

JIUSKO Deep Sea

By TLex Taiwanese factory brand, JIUSKO have a several divers in their line up. The Deep Sea was one that caught my eye; not only for its unique dual case design, but because it's basically the same watch as the DEEP BLUE Carbon Aqua.



The JIUSKO Deep Sea has a 46mm x 15mm Stainless steel case with a screwdown crown and caseback, a sapphire crystal and a water-resistance of 200m. It houses an automatic movement. I'm not really sure which one, though; could well be the Seiko NH25, which the DEEP BLUE Carbon Aqua uses. The JIUSKO Deep Sea's carbon dial comes in three colors; orange, black, blue or green.



I quite like the case design, crown, lugs bezel etc. But I'm not really digging the dial or the Aquagraph bezel insert. And the JIUSKO company slogan 'Yes, I Can' is a little - how can I say - sad! Nevertheless the JIUSKO Deep Sea's price tag, which should be sub 300 dollars means it's going to be pretty good value for large diver with a sapphire crystal and mechanical movement. This is going to make someone a nice beater.



Click HERE to check out another cool Chinese DIVER . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment

OceanicTime Archives